I am wrapping up this Hawaii vacation series with a full review of the top things to do in Kauai. This isn’t only adventures, but also hotels and food. If you’re planning a trip, or just want all the behind the scenes details, this video is for you.
1. My favorite hike was Goat Trail, by far! If you need more information on how to find Goat Trail and if it’s right for you, here is the vlog below.
2. Swimming with sea turtles in pirates cove was wonderful. There is so much to explore there, with very few people. I’ve included that vlog below.
3. Hiking down Wailua Falls would’ve been ideal on a sunny day, but we went on a very wet day after a storm. It was a bit dangerous going behind the actual waterfall in those conditions. However, this would be lovely if the weather was right. The vlog that includes this adventure, I have included below.
1.The acai bowls in Kauai were so addictive. My favorite treats were the ones from Kalalea Juice Hale, they are right off the road and pretty creative with their bowls! I’ve included their Facebook page below.
2.The poke bowls from Safeway! So Safeway is simply their supermarket, nothing exciting or expensive. But nothing beat grabbing a poke bowl and going to the beach, eating them by the water. My favorite poke bowl was the California bowl with rice. Whatever you do, get a poke bowl.
3.Cafe Hemmingway was conveniently walking distance from our hotel and I wish we didn’t wait until the last day to try it. Cafe Hemmingway is not only the most unique set up for an intimate restaurant I’ve ever seen, but the menu is to die for. From a simple latte to a crêpe with nutella and banana, you can not go wrong. I’ve included their website below.
1. Grand Hyatt Kauai was ideal for family fun. Visiting, I felt like you could never be bored. Between the lazy river, the scuba lessons they have going on and those crazy snow cones, It is a pretty ideal place to vacation.
2. The St. Regis Princeville is stunning. This is where I would go on a honeymoon or a romantic trip. Families were there of course, but the atmosphere was just different. If you go to the homepage, you will see the view I am talking about. This is the resort you’d take your significant other, and never forget.
3. The Coral Reef Resort was a really cute bed and breakfast right on the beach. I loved it because of how adventurous we were during the day, It felt nice coming back to a quiet place on the beach. Everyone working there is incredibly nice and really cares about their guests experience because there is obviously not as many rooms available.
If you are deciding where to travel soon, make sure to check out my other videos or blogs, in order to make the perfect decision for you! It also may give you a little inspiration on where to go!
If you have any questions at all, go ahead and leave them in the comments below and I will be happy to help out. Remember I post multiple videos a week, but travel videos are on every Tuesday! If that sounds good to you, go ahead and subscribe.
Kaila Walker – This Is Kaila Contact Information:
Facebook: This Is Kaila